Hi there and welcome to our blog! We are a group of girls that are friends. We make crocheted items and crafts to raise money for Project Hope Worldwide. Project Hope Worldwide is a non-profit organization based out of Owasso, OK, that has built an orphanage in Lira, Uganda.

We typically sell our items at annual sales such as the Kid's Day at the Owasso Farmer's Market, the Owasso Chili Festival, and the Haley Palmer Craft Fair; however, we take special orders, too.

In order for our profits to go directly to Project Hope Worldwide, we appreciate monetary donations and craft supplies including yarn, beads, dominoes, patterned scrapbook paper, decorative duck tape, Mod Podge, magnets, and crochet hooks. If you would like to make a donation, you can mail it to this address:

Girly Me Missions
P.O. Box 2157
Owasso, OK 74055

Thanks for looking and please check back often!

Items We Have For Sale

Hi Everyone,
We were just wanting to list the new items that are created by our helpers!!
All of us will be bringing these new items to all of the sales and stuff. We all worked hard on these
wears and you can leave a comment on this post if you would like to take an order and we'll keep
your info. private! Thanks

Head bands
(5.00)
ear rings
(2.00)
Beautiful scarves
(10.00)
crocheted purses
(3.00)
Coin purses
(1.00)
Dauck tape items
bracelets (50cents)
purses (5.00) and wallets (3.00) 
Granny Squares
(3.00)
Granny Squares
(3.00)
Cup cozies
(5.00)

Large bathbags
(8.00)

Wavy coasters
(5.00)
Wavy coasters
Domino Magnets - 50 cents
Skinny bookmarks (25 cents) and wide bookmarks (50 cents)
Beaded bracelets - 25 cents
Mini Pillows - $5 (chain of flowers not included)
Webkinz leashes
(1.00)
                                   
Pretty pins/Friendship pins - 25 cents

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I have 1 skinny bookmark and one of the cup cozies for the water bottle.
    Thanks!
    Lauren Turner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mac it's Paige. Can I get 1 domino magnet, 2 webkinz leashes, a skinny bookmark, and a girl-size purse. My requests: Can you make the collars yellow, one regular and one lil' kinz? Can the purse's handle be extra long so I can put it on my shoulder and it comes to about my hip? And can the magnet's color's be pink and green? Sorry if I wore you out. You can e-mail me at paige818@cox.net. Thanks!
    P.S. I am going to give you some plarn at the party!
    P.P.S.I have some crafts I make...maybe we could go in together! You can e-mail me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to order an American Girl Sleeping Bag please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't want to bug you =-) But is there anyway you could like make a case crocheted that like covers the back of a ipod touch but not a case to put it in to not use it. Because I have an ipod touch and i want a case that fits around it but one that doesn't cover the screen.. I would like it like around the back where I can use it... Sorry I keep using "Like" Lol but yeah if you can't do it leave a comment here because I look at you're website offten! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are really cute items!

    ReplyDelete